- broad-spectrum probiotics: 6 billion viable cells†
- supports digestive health*
- may help with occasional gas, bloating and abdominal discomfort*
- convenient single-serve packets
- backed by science
- survives stomach acid
- no refrigeration necessary
- with prebiotics: food for friendly bacteria*
made to survive and thrive*
Youtheory® Probiotic Instant-Mix is a better way to replenish your body’s microflora.* The probiotic strains used in this formula can naturally survive the harsh acidic environment in the stomach and arrive within the digestive tract.
no gluten ingredients
why do I need probiotics? add remove
The word probiotic literally means “for life.” A probiotic is defined as any live microorganism that is naturally found in the human gut and confers benefits to the body.* In recent months, these “friendly bacteria” have gained huge popularity! Countless studies have confirmed their numerous health-promoting properties, helping to propel them to the upper echelon of the supplement world.* When the right kind of probiotic is consumed in the right quantities, these good bacteria can have a profound impact on whole body health by shifting the ecosystem of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.*
there are limitations to lactobacillus add remove
Lactobacillus bacteria (such as Lactobacillus acidophilus) have long been considered the gold standard for probiotics. However, new reports on the survival and effectiveness of these microorganisms have shifted the conversation. Digestive health experts now recognize the inherent limitations of most lactobacillus:
- Require huge overages (to meet label claims for CFU)
- Do not retain viability during the manufacturing process
- Do not survive digestive transit
- Do not reach the large intestine
- Secrete D-lactic acid (unfavorable for health)*
- Do not create diversity in gut microflora (as trillions of lactobacillus already reside in the human GI tract)
the benefits of spores add remove
Spore probiotics are emerging as a promising alternative to lactobacilli. The science suggests that spores have multiple advantages over lactobacilli:
- Do not require refrigeration
- Resist stomach acid breakdown*
- Effectively colonize the human GI tract*
- Secrete L-lactic acid (favorable for health)*
- Create diversity in gut microflora (only 500 million bacillus naturally reside in the human gut, so a 6 billion CFU dose is at least 12x greater and stimulates a strong biological response)*
verified strains only add remove
When choosing a probiotic product, it’s important that each and every probiotic strain is genetically verified to ensure authenticity. This has never been more critical because certain strains are unproven in their safety and efficacy, and others are commonly mislabeled on products.
With this in mind, we designed Spore Probiotic using three well-defined strains that have undergone DNA sequence analysis and verification… so you know exactly what you’re consuming.
- Bacillus clausii MTCC 5980
- Bacillus subtilis MTCC 5981
- Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856
get the most out of a small dose add remove
Unlike other probiotic strains, spore probiotics do not require big doses to stimulate a large biological response in the body.* In fact, most clinical studies use only 75 million CFU to 2 billion CFU daily with great effect.*
To date, no adverse reactions have been observed in clinical or non-clinical studies. And all 3 strains in Youtheory® Spore Probiotic are GRAS-certified (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA.
what are prebiotics? add remove
Prebiotics are food ingredients that help support the growth of beneficial bacteria.* They are defined as selectively fermented fibers that allow specific changes in the composition and/or activity of the microflora.* FOS is perhaps the most well-known example of a prebiotic.
For our powder Youtheory® Spore Probiotic formula, we combined FOS with a new prebiotic called XOS. This non-digestible xylooligosaccharide is supported by strong clinical publications and works at a dramatically lower dose than most other prebiotics… without the uncomfortable side effects.* 1,000 mg of XOS has been shown to boost levels of beneficial Bifidobacteria in the human gut.*
directions add remove
Suggested Use: Mix one (1) packet with water, juice or tea. Stir vigorously. Drink..
Usage Warnings: Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Not intended for persons under 18. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool and dry place after opening.
|serving size: 1 packet (3.26 g)|
|servings per container: 15|
|amount per serving||% daily value|
|FOS (fructooligosaccharides)||1,000 mg||**|
|XOS (xylooligosaccharides)||1,000 mg||**|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend||6 billion CFU||**|
|Bacillus clausii (MTCC 5980)|
|Bacillus subtilis (MTCC 5981)|
|Bacillus coagulans (MTCC 5856)|
|**Daily Value not established|